2020 Fall Committee on Petroleum Measurement Standards Meeting
Here are just some of the benefits you'll gain by participating:
- You will have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards and best practices used throughout the industry to promote safe and environmentally sound operations.
- You will learn about the latest research and development on measurement techniques and equipment, including future R&D efforts that may benefit your business in the long run.
- You will have many opportunities to make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections
Registration: 202-682-8194 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership status: 202-682-8475
Logistics or Sponsorship: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or email@example.com
Program: David Miller, 202-682-8159 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program: Paula Watkins, 202-682-8197 or email@example.com
Program TopicsThe Committee on Petroleum Measurement, COPM, is responsible for ~180 standards used worldwide for custody transfer operations. The technical subcommittees that report to the COPM are:
- Committee on Liquid Measurement
- Committee on Gas Fluid Measurement
- Committee on Production Measurement & Allocation
- Committee on Measurement Quality
- Committee on Measurement Accountability
- Committee on Evaporative Loss Estimation
- Committee on Measurement Education & Training
Who Should AttendIndustry professionals including:
- Loss/Control Specialists
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Measurement Specialists
- Measurement Auditors
- Oil Producers
- Refining and Marketing Firms
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration. The cost is free and your sponsored attendee is welcomed at all 2019 API Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored, and accompanied, by a prior API standards meeting participant from the same company. Pre-registration is required. All hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant/attendee. You may only register two sponsored attendees, and on-site registration cannot be accepted for them.