2021 Fall Committee on Petroleum Measurement Standards Meeting
The 2021 Fall Committee on Petroleum Measurement Standards Meeting (COPM) will be held October 18-22, 2021 in Nashville, Tennessee. It will be open to anyone who wishes to participate. A preliminary program is being developed and is expected to be available in late June.
Reason for Attending
The Committee on Petroleum Measurement Standards Meeting is an invaluable opportunity to be a part of how the U.S. petroleum industry develops and maintains state-of-the-art standards. Here are just some of the benefits of participation:
- You will have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards and best practices used throughout the industry to promote safe and environmentally sound operations.
- You will learn about the latest research and development on measurement techniques and equipment, including future R&D efforts that may benefit your business in the long run.
- You will have many opportunities to make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections.
- You will have access to an exhibit hall where you may learn from various companies about their products, services, and technologies that may be important to your company. You will be able to communicate directly with these industry partners.
- You will earn Professional Development Hours (PDH) to help in the process to maintain certifications.
Registration (attendees, sponsors, or exhibitors): Brittany Ellis, 202-682-8195, both at email@example.com
Logistics: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Miller, 202-682-8159 or email@example.com
- Paula Watkins, 202-682-8197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sally Goodson, 202-682-8130, email@example.com
- Nick Monchak, 970-313-6868, firstname.lastname@example.org
COPM Committee Information: Kierra Beliveau, 202-682-8565, email@example.com
API Corporate Membership status: Lillie Saunders, 202-682-8475, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Hyatt Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Room Rate: $269 single or double occupancy
Mention the Fall Petroleum Measurement Standards Meeting or Group Code G-APIS, to receive the API group rate.
Reservations questions? If you need personal assistance, please call 1-800-233-1234 (central reservations). You may also call the hotel directly at 615-622-1234 and ask for in-house reservations if you have difficulty making online reservations or have specific questions.
Reservations Deadline: September 27, 2021 by 5:00 pm, CT,
After this date and time, reservations will be accepted on a space and room type availability basis and at the hotel's best rate available.
Room Guarantee and Reservation Cancellation: A credit card guarantee is required to confirm and hold each reservation. Cancellations must be received by the hotel at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival, and a cancellation number must be obtained, or the card will be charged for the first night’s room rate. Hotel is responsible for informing guests of this requirement. API assumes no responsibility.
Hyatt Hotels is committed to the safety and wellbeing of its guests. Review Hyatt Hotels Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment for details.
Monitor the website for the Grand Hyatt Nashville or contact them directly for ongoing and updated details.