View Program Registration Sponsor/Exhibitor Information Hotel Information
Protecting America's Energy through Cybersecurity
Don't miss the 8th Annual API Cybersecurity Conference & Expo, November 12-13, 2013 in Houston, Texas.
Cybersecurity is critical to the infrastructure of the oil and natural gas industry, and this conference will reflect on the latest issues and strategies enhancing operations. This conference provides an excellent opportunity to network with cybersecurity professionals, and to candidly share ideas and to discuss the challenges facing the industry. These sessions, essential to cybersecurity, are chosen and presented by recognized experts in the field.
2013 Draft Session Topics Include:
- State of Oil & Gas Threats
- Advanced Persistent Threats/Next Generation/Advanced Evasive Techniques
- Application Security
- Information Protection Technologies/DRM/DLP
- Operational Technology/PCS/ICS/SCADA Security
- Incident Response Management
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Threat Intelligence & Information Sharing
- CIO Panel Discussions
- Emerging Threats/Emerging Technologies
- Critical Infrastructure Protection/ICS
- Mobility/Mobile Device Management & Alternative Models "The Different Aspects of Consumerization of IT"
- Emerging Cyber Threats in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Risk Management
- Endpoint Security
- Cloud Computing
- Social Engineering
The conference is expected to host more than 450 cybersecurity experts from the oil and gas industry, creating the opportunity to learn about the latest developments, share insights, and network with other cybersecurity professionals. A separate exhibition area will host companies from the cybersecurity industry.
Who Should Attend:
- IT Management
- IT Security Professionals
- Operational Technology/PCS/ICS/SCADA Professionals
- System Administrators
- Database Administrators
- Data Privacy Specialists
- Application Support Personnel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Operational Technology Auditors
- Compliance Officers
- Corporate Security Professionals
- Anyone interested in learning about state of the art security practices and their practical implementation as well as securing their enterprise and its core processes.
View the Preliminary Program - Available Soon
Register Online - Available Soon
Registration Fees - Available Soon
Connect with Conference Attendees
After you register, connect with conference attendees, or invite others in your online networks to attend the conference.
Please email email@example.com to be added to the contact list for the 2013 Sponsor and Exhibitor opportunities.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Information page - Available Soon
API Cybersecurity Conference & Expo Button
Attendees and exhibitors are encouraged to support the 8th Annual API Cybersecurity Conference & Expo by adding a button ad to their website or signature file. More information, as well as the button, is available here (Available Soon).
API has arranged a discount room block at the Westin Houston Memorial City for $179/night Single/Double. Call 281-501-4300 or make your reservation online here. Be sure to mention the "API Cybersecurity Conference" to qualify for this discount rate. This rate is available 3 days before and until 3 days after the meeting. The cut-off date for making reservations is Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 5:00 PM, CT. After this date hotel reservations will be accepted on a space available basis.
The address for the Westin Houston Memorial City is 945 Gessner Road, Houston, Texas. An online map is available here. A map of parking options is available here.
- Valet: $13/day
- Self-Park: By the hour - Max: $12/day
Back to top
- Contact 202-682-8158 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the logistics for this meeting.
- Registration questions should be directed to the Registrar at 202-682-8195 or email@example.com.