Join the National Virtual Rally for Jobs
Jane Van Ryan
Posted September 20, 2010
Earlier this month, thousands of Americans came together to Rally for Jobs and tell Congress and the administration to support smart energy policies that protect American jobs, stimulate economic growth and keep American energy affordable and reliable.
Beginning today and until the end of the week (September 20-24), API is holding the National Virtual Rally for Jobs to take the message and rallies straight to lawmakers in Washington with a virtual march on the national mall.
The message to Congress is simple: Americans want jobs, not taxes!
- They want smart energy policies that promote domestic resources;
- They want smart energy policies that protect and create jobs; and
- They want smart energy policies that preserve and enhance energy security.
Not everyone is able to travel to D.C. to meet his or her lawmakers in person--people are busy, they've got families and jobs and responsibilities in their own communities--but can still send their messages to Washington and shout them aloud to their elected leaders.
How can you participate in the virtual march on the National Mall? It's easy. Visit www.rallyforjobs.org. There you can:
- Upload personal photos and videos--and write a message
- Use the #rallyforjobs hashtag on Twitter to join the conversation
- Voice your support through Facebook
- Send letters to your members of Congress
- Discover opportunities for continued involvement
Let Congress know how you feel about jobs and affordable energy. Visit RallyforJobs.org now to join the virtual rally.
About The Author
- Blogger Conference Call - Oil Sands Development and the Keystone XL
- Blogger Conference Call - ExxonMobil Earnings and Taxes
- Blogger Conference Call - Industry Earnings and Public Pension Plan Ownership
- ETR 130 - The Oil and Natural Gas Industry's Contribution to State Pension Plans
- Keystone Pipeline: The Sooner, the Better
- Capping Stack: A Positive Outcome from a Tragic Accident