Life Without Fossil Fuels: All the Things We’d Miss
Posted October 2, 2012
No joke – everywhere you look, products that are made from petroleum make our lives more modern, more convenient and more livable. Click here for PBS’ partial product list – one that stretches 12 pages!
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Previously, Mark was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor at an assortment of newspapers. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela have two grown children and six grandchildren.
- Q&A: Crude Oil Exports Help Allies, Support U.S. Jobs and Production
- Q&A: Here’s Why the U.S. Should Continue Exporting LNG
- Chilling the Energy Investment Climate
- DOE’s Carbon Negative Shot Joins Federal Focus on CO2 Reductions
- Look to American Oil and Natural Gas, Not OPEC+
- Q&A: What’s Up with Natural Gas Prices?