VIDEO: Energy for a Better Planet
Posted January 28, 2013
In the video interview below from this month’s State of American Energy event, the Center for Industrial Progress’ Alex Epstein talks about America’s historic energy opportunity and the way producing more energy, including oil and natural gas, is key to a better environment:
“When we produce more energy that means cleaner water. That even means cleaner air. It means better health. … Energy improves the environment. So when we’re thinking about energy there’s nothing to apologize for, nothing to be afraid of. The only thing to be afraid of, the only risk, is in not producing energy.”
Check out the video:
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Mark also was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela live in Occoquan, Va., where they enjoy their four grandchildren.
- Denver Post Editorial: No on Proposition 112
- U.S.-Canada-Mexico Agreement Supports U.S. Energy
- Reconsider a Bad Deal on the RFS
- Natural Gas and 'Clean Energy Week'
- No Laughing Matter: E15 Still Poses Risks for Motorcyclists
- E15 and Boaters: Still at Risk of Being Left High and Not So Dry