Think You Know Energy? Prove It!
Posted August 13, 2013
Everybody’s got one – an Energy IQ, that is. Find out yours, and you could win an iPad!
Click here, follow the instructions and give it a whirl. API is giving away an iPad a week this summer, and there are lots of chances to win.
For example, which song was Billboard’s No. 1 for the year the last time carbon dioxide emissions were as low as they were in 2012? Or, how many construction jobs could be generated by building the full Keystone XL pipeline?
Have some fun, see how much you know about energy and maybe score an iPad in the process.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Mark also was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela live in Occoquan, Va., where they enjoy their four grandchildren.
- U.S. Energy Production Up, Emissions Down
- Denver Post Editorial: No on Proposition 112
- U.S.-Canada-Mexico Agreement Supports U.S. Energy
- Reconsider a Bad Deal on the RFS
- Natural Gas and 'Clean Energy Week'
- No Laughing Matter: E15 Still Poses Risks for Motorcyclists