API Launches Standards Subscription Service
Service offers 24/7 access across an organization.
The American Petroleum Institute (API) is pleased to announce the latest addition to the API Webstore - the new Standards Subscription Service (Service). The new service offers Webstore customers unlimited, 24/7 access to API’s comprehensive suite of safety and compliance standards and recommended practices for use across their organization.
Subscribers can sign up by industry segment or for a solution that fits your specific needs.
Key features of the service include:
- One-stop shop for standards: Access to all applicable API Standards and Recommended Practices in one unified platform, saving both time and money.
- Streamlined workflows: Enhanced collaboration as employees across an organization can access the most safety-critical information on all their devices — anytime, anywhere. There is no limitation on the number of concurrent user licenses at licensed sites.
- Maintained compliance: Access to the most current, updated information.
An API Standards Subscription is ideal for companies that:
- Require multiple standards related to their industry practice area.
- Have multiple users requiring access to a core group of standards.
- Operate multiple offices requiring access to API documents.
To learn more about how the API Standards Subscription Service can benefit your organization, Click Here