The API-U instructor-led Auditor Training Series gives the learner insight into how to conduct effective audits and how to lead an audit team. The Fundamentals of Auditing course focuses on defining key auditing concepts, developing an audit program and conducting post-audit activities. The Lead Auditing course more deeply explores the role and responsibilities of an audit team leader.
Training is applicable to:
- Personnel involved in the auditing of an organization’s management system
- Professionals seeking auditor refresher training
- Individuals wishing to learn how to audit and understand the audit process
- Personnel involved in managing their organization’s audit program or in leading audits of their organization’s management system
- Professionals seeking certification or continuing education to maintain their certification
- Auditors looking to further enhance their auditing skills
- Personnel responsible for assisting their organization to achieve conformity to API Spec Q1 or API Spec Q2
New in-person and live, virtual training dates are added on a regular basis in locations and time zones across the globe. To view a list of upcoming courses and to register, visit our API-U Catalog. To learn more about individual API-U-approved training providers, visit the API-U Trainer Directory.
API is an International Association of Continuing Education and Training (IACET) Accredited Provider. Participants in these training courses earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) that can be applied towards certifications, licensures or academic credit.