API Q1 and API 6D Workshop - Presented by Aston Technical Consulting Services LLC
When: September 13, 2021 - September 14, 2021
Where: Virtual Live Training (Central Standard Time)
This two (2) day workshop will provide an overview of the requirements, timeline and the potential costs associated with obtaining an API Q1 certification and API 6D monogram license. Day 1 focuses on API Q1 quality management system requirements. Discussion items will include Management responsibilities, risk management, customer focus, design and development, supply chain management and management of change (MOC). Case studies are included to provide realistic examples of the materials presented. Day 2 concentrates on API 6D monogram license requirements. Primary topics include material specifications, design package development, manufacturing processes, testing, inspection, validation requirements and API product monogram marking requirements. This workshop is suitable for management and others responsible for guiding their company through the API Q1 certification and API 6D monogram license process.
About the Instructor:
Bill Aston is a certified Exemplar Global Master Auditor. Bill is an established quality professional and mentor whose expertise as a trainer is supported by actual hands-on field experience. He has worked in the oil and gas and petrochemical industries for over 40 years. His past work experiences include QA/QC, Risk management, Personnel training, and auditing related to Gas plant operations, Supply chain quality management, Plant construction projects, Onshore and Offshore pipelines construction projects, and development of quality management systems for certification and API product monogram licenses. Other professional certifications maintained by Bill include PECB certified Lead Auditor, ASQ Certified Quality Auditor, and Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider. Bill is a member of API Quality Subcommittee 18, API Supply Chain Management Subcommittee 20, and US TAG to ISO TC 176 and TC 67.
All Course Inquiries Please Contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (936) 653-5257.
- Management responsibilities
- Risk management
- Customer focus
- Design and development
- Supply chain management
- Management of change (MOC)
- Material specifications
- Design package development
- Manufacturing processes
- Validation requirements
- API product monogram marking requirements
- You will become familiar with API Q1 certification and API 6D product monogram license requirements.
- You will be able to explain the API Q1 certification and product monogram license process.
- You will able to identify the resources, and to effectively estimate a timeline and related costs for establishing, implementing and maintaining an API Q1 certification and product monogram license.
- You will learn about eligibility requirements that must be met for an API 6D product monogram license.
Who Should Attend:
Top management, Engineers, QA/QC Managers, Supervisory staff or others responsible for obtaining API Q1/API 6D product license.