API Fundamentals of Auditing - Presented by AxiomLogics, Inc.
When: September 30, 2019 - October 01, 2019
Where: Houston, TX
Presented by AxiomLogics, Inc.
Learn how to conduct effective audits. This two-day course covers auditing fundamentals as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program. Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits;
- Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformities;
- Demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from auditors.
Who Should Attend:This course has been designed for the oil and gas industry:
- Personnel involved in the auditing of an organization’s management system;
- Professionals seeking auditor refresher training;
- Individuals wishing to learn how to audit and understand the audit process.
About the Instructor:
Balu Muniyappa is an API-U Approved Trainer for API Q1, Q2 and Auditor Series courses. He provided end-to-end consultancy and training for Operators and Service companies in several countries including, Indonesia, Malaysia, UK, Qatar, Azerbaijan, Canada, India and USA.
Mr. Muniyappa is a member of several API Task Groups. He holds MBA and MS(Mechanical Engineering) degrees from universities in USA and Bachelor of Engineering from a university in India. He is a Lead Auditor (ASQ and Exemplar Global) and Six Sigma Black Belt. He was awarded couple of Global Patents for inventions.
For More Information: