For assistance on using the portal, contact us at email@example.com or call 1-877-562-5187
Make Changes to an Existing Monogram License
Products for existing Monogram Licenses can be added, removed or changed in your online Renewal application in myCerts.
When requesting a change to the scope of a license between Renewal applications, please fill out the API Monogram/APIQR contact form. Please include the following information:
- Your facility name and ID
- The Monogram License that you want to amend.
- A Licensing Information Form for each license being amended. These forms provide the specific products that can be licensed for each Monogram specification/standard and will help your organization determine the best scope for your API Monogram License.
Adding Products to Your Monogram License
An on-site audit may be required prior to the addition of a product to ensure that your facility meets the requirements of the product specification/standard. Please indicate in your email if you would like to have a change audit right away, or if you prefer to wait until your next regularly scheduled audit.
API does not charge to add products to an existing license. However, if API determines that an audit is necessary to add the product to your license, your organization will be responsible for any auditing costs.
Apply for an Alternative API Monogram Marking Agreement
If you are applying for an Alternative API Monogram Marking Agreement (AMA) as part of a new license application, you can complete the application online in myCerts.
For more information about whether an AMA is applicable to your organization, please contact a Worldwide Representative.
Request a Name or Location Change
For facility name change and location change requests, please select Certification Inquiries through the API Monogram/APIQR Form and upload the following required completed forms:
- API Monogram/APIQR Facility Name / Location Change Request Form (Required for all name and location changes)
- API Monogram Licensing Program Requirements (Monogram Licensees)
- APIQR Registration Program Requirements (APIQR Registered Organizations)
For Name Change requests only: Provide an official document in the English language that reflects the legal name of your organization/company.
Renew API Monogram Licenses & APIQR Certificates of Registration
API Monogram Licenses and APIQR Certificates of Registration require a Renewal Application every three (3) years. Applications must be completed on the myCerts online portal and can be submitted 9 months before your expiration date. API encourages organizations to submit early to allow enough time for the application review, audit and audit review, which typically take 4 to 6 months.