American Energy Works: Tracy
Posted August 2, 2012
Working operations for Chevron, Tracy says she enjoys her job in the industry after years in local government working on water quality issues. The key for her is the belief her role is important:
“I have a great job, I have great benefits and great family...I want to be here every day. I want to come here, every day, and do the best I can do, because I know it makes a difference.”
Here’s Tracy’s video:
Visit American Energy Works.org for more videos and information about the people who’re making a difference in America’s energy future.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Mark also was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela live in Occoquan, Va., where they enjoy their four grandchildren.
- As Hurricane Florence Approaches
- EPA, Smarter Regulation and Lowering Emissions
- Maintaining Perspective on Electric Vehicles
- New Ad: E15 Push Puts Consumers at Risk
- Yes, Let’s Talk About How Industry is Advancing Cybersecurity
- In the Heart of Hurricane Season, Harvey Helps Guide Preparations