American Energy Works: Tracy
Posted August 2, 2012
Working operations for Chevron, Tracy says she enjoys her job in the industry after years in local government working on water quality issues. The key for her is the belief her role is important:
“I have a great job, I have great benefits and great family...I want to be here every day. I want to come here, every day, and do the best I can do, because I know it makes a difference.”
Here’s Tracy’s video:
Visit American Energy Works.org for more videos and information about the people who’re making a difference in America’s energy future.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Previously, Mark was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor at an assortment of newspapers. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela have two grown children and six grandchildren.
- The Common Ground of Emissions Reduction
- CERAWeek: Sommers Talks Cooperation, Jobs and Energy Security
- In U.S. Rep. Haaland, There’s Common Ground for a Working Relationship
- Explaining Texas: Frigid Conditions Tax All Parts of Energy System
- Pipeline Infrastructure as a Bipartisan Issue
- Consumer Choice Takes a Back Seat in Federal Push for Electric Vehicles
Stay informed: Sign-up for our weekly newsletter