The AAA-RFA Kerfuffle Over E15
Posted December 5, 2012
Last week’s call by AAA for a halt in the sale of gasoline containing 15 percent ethanol – because E15 could damage vehicle engines and void car manufacturers’ warranties – triggered the kind of response you’d expect from the Renewable Fuels Association, ethanol’s biggest supporter.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Mark also was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela live in Occoquan, Va., where they enjoy their four grandchildren.
- E15 and Boaters: Still at Risk of Being Left High and Not So Dry
- As Hurricane Florence Approaches
- EPA, Smarter Regulation and Lowering Emissions
- Maintaining Perspective on Electric Vehicles
- New Ad: E15 Push Puts Consumers at Risk
- Yes, Let’s Talk About How Industry is Advancing Cybersecurity