The AAA-RFA Kerfuffle Over E15
Posted December 5, 2012
Last week’s call by AAA for a halt in the sale of gasoline containing 15 percent ethanol – because E15 could damage vehicle engines and void car manufacturers’ warranties – triggered the kind of response you’d expect from the Renewable Fuels Association, ethanol’s biggest supporter.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Previously, Mark was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor at an assortment of newspapers. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela have two grown children and six grandchildren.
- Fracking Questions Continue to Follow Biden
- Natural Gas is Integral in Path to Sustainable Future
- Banning Energy Development Would Devastate Louisiana
- ‘Joe Biden Will Not Ban Fracking’
- DOE Report Shows There's Much to Lose With Bad Energy Policies
- Q&A: Linking Environmental, Social and Governance to Strong Performance
Stay informed: Sign-up for our weekly newsletter