VIDEO: The Energy to Do It Right in Arkansas
Posted February 26, 2013
Energy From Shale has a new television ad that looks at Searcy, Ark., and the important and robust discussions that occur between residents and energy developers in energy-producing communities. Dialogue is an important part of the energy-developing process: Today’s oil and natural gas companies are investing time and energy to listening and responding to community voices. Check it out:
For more ad video and photo galleries, visit Energy From Shale.org.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Mark also was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela live in Occoquan, Va., where they enjoy their four grandchildren.
- No Laughing Matter: E15 Still Poses Risks for Motorcyclists
- E15 and Boaters: Still at Risk of Being Left High and Not So Dry
- As Hurricane Florence Approaches
- EPA, Smarter Regulation and Lowering Emissions
- Maintaining Perspective on Electric Vehicles
- New Ad: E15 Push Puts Consumers at Risk