Fundamentals of Petroleum Industry - Presented by Energy Management Institute
When: December 04, 2017 - December 05, 2017
Where: Houston, TX
Presented by Energy Management Institute
Join EMI for this comprehensive course covering the entire petroleum complex, from crude production to the refinery down to the pump. You will understand the complexities of one of the world's most exciting and dynamic industries.
- The process from basic distillation to complex hydro-cracking.
- Pipeline transportation and U.S. Spot markets.
- Trading in the intermediary markets and teh critical role these components play in the downstream infrastructure.
- Wholesale rack markets and exchanges.
Who Should Attend:
- Oil company management and staff.
- Pipeline schedulers.
- Interdepartmental transfers.
- Finance management.
- Administrative personnel.
- Those considering entering the industry.
For More Information:
Contact EMI via email email@example.com.