API Fundamentals of Auditing - Presented by Aston Technical Consulting Services
When: May 20, 2019 - May 21, 2019
Where: Kingwood, Texas
Presented by Aston Technical Consulting Services, LLC
Learn how to conduct effective audits. This two-day course covers auditing fundamentals as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program. Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits;
- Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformities;
- Demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from auditors.
Who Should Attend:This course has been designed for the oil and gas industry:
- Personnel involved in the auditing of an organization’s management system;
- Professionals seeking auditor refresher training;
- Individuals wishing to learn how to audit and understand the audit process.
About the Instructor:
Bill Aston has been the Managing Director of Aston Technical Consulting Services, LLC since 2004. He has more than 40 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, which includes all phases of QA, QC and quality managements related to pipelines, manufacturing and fabrication, major capital projects, plant operations inspection, new construction and facilities expansion projects. Bill is certified by ASQ as a QMS Certified Quality Auditor and Exemplar Global (RABQSA) as a past Lead Auditor and current Principal Auditor, He has conducted QMS and supplier quality audits throughout the USA, Canada, Argentina, and the Middle East. He has assisted companies with obtaining certifications for ISO 9001 and API Q1 as well as various API product licenses. Bill has been published in ASQ’s Quality Progress Magazines on numerous occasions since 2012. He has served as a subject matter expert for ASQ's Ask the Experts program since 2008. Bill is a member of API Quality Subcommittee 18 and is a voting member of US TAG to ISO TC 176, ISO TC 176 and an Interpretation Committee member.
For More Information:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.