API Specification Q1 9th Ed. Fundamentals Training in Spanish - Presented by GESTION 360 S.A.
When: September 14, 2021 - October 07, 2021
Where: Virtual Live Training (Argentina Standard Time (GMT-3))
*Training course will be conducted across nine nonconsecutive 3.5 hour days (September 14th, 16th, 22nd, 24th, 27th, 29th and October 1st, 5th, 7th).
The landscape of our changing work environment is facilitating the need to improve the way the industry approaches the management of quality. The API Spec. Q1, 9th Edition Training Course is a 2.5 day course that frames the management system requirements in a managerial and business prospective and will provide you with a working understanding of the 9th Edition requirements.
About the Instructor:
Daniela Valdivia Aguilar es Fundadora y Directora Ejecutiva de GESTION 360 S.A. Ha liderado el mercado de LATAM en los proyectos API Q1 / Q2 en los últimos años, brindando al mercado soluciones de calidad con éxito. Está involucrada en proyectos importantes con operadoras y compañías de Fabricación en la industria de petróleo y gas. Dirige proyectos para la Creación de Estándares Técnicos para Operaciones Upstream para grandes clientes y Operadoras basados en Normas API, ASME, ASNT, AWS, entre otros. Es miembro del Comité SC18 para API Q1 y API Q2 en Houston. Tiene un título en Administración y Dirección de Empresas, Auditor Líder y es una entrenadora certificada internacional (ICC-International Coaching Community) que le permite capacitar a las personas de manera efectiva.
All Course Inquiries Please Contact:
You will be given insight as to the drivers behind Q1’s importance and its value in the Oil & Natural Gas Industry. Using practical examples and hands-on application, this course is designed to progressively give you introductory to advanced knowledge of Q1’s requirements and interpretations, which includes the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
This course is ideal for both newcomers and those already familiar with working under Spec. Q1 requirements. Course topics primarily include sections: (4) Quality Management System Requirements; (5) Product Realization; and (6) Quality Management System Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Improvement. Particular key areas of study include the following:
- An introduction on the API and overview of the API Monogram Program
- Catalysts necessitating changes to the 9th Edition
- Q1's layout and terminology / definitions / abbreviations, as well as their application
- Normative references
- Product specifications
- The "process approach" to quality management
- Quality objectives
- Management responsibility
- Competency requirements
- Control of documents
- Risk assessment and management
- Design input
- Contingency planning
- Calibration, accuracy vs. minimum test pressures
- Management of change (MOC)
- Customer satisfaction process
- Internal audits
- Corrective action and root cause analysis
- Annex A
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe Importance of API Spec Q1 to oil and gas industry
- Understand the Legal Requirements of Q1
- Identify Quality Management System Requirements
- Apply Planning requirements for Product Realization (5.1 – 5.3)
- Understand Design and Development within quality management systems
- Analyze and Create Contingency Planning
- Identify QMS Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis, and Improvement
Who Should Attend:
- API Monogram Licensees and Applicants
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Manufacturers of Oilfield Equipment
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements
CEUs and Certificates:
This course is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training. Participants meeting the requirements of the course will be awarded the following:
Certificate: A certificate is available upon successful completion of the course and an 80% or higher score on the practical exam.