API Fundamentals of Auditing Training - Presented by Altiem Consulting Group
When: July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
Where: Virtual Live Training (India Standard Time)
Registration fee (per attendee): INR 33750 (USD $450)
Learn how to conduct effective audits. This two-day course covers auditing fundamentals as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program.
About the Instructor:
Dr. John Varghese is a partner cum trainer at ALTIEM CONSULTING GROUP involved in consultancy and training since 2000. He holds Ph.D., LL.B, and master’s degree from Gujarat University. He also holds PG diploma in Personnel Management, PG Diploma in Training and Development, Certifications in Welding, NDE, and Six Sigma. Overall 40 years of work experience, out of which 20 years as freelance auditor, trainer, consultant, visiting faculty. He has performed more than 1000 QMS audits, out of which more than 600 for oil and gas industry. During his 20 years of industry experience he has worked in fabrication, machine building, rubber and chemicals, etc. He is professionally associated with Quality Council of India, Indian Society for NDT and Indian Society for Training and Development.
All Course Inquiries Please Contact:
Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits
- Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformities
- Demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from auditors
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define key auditing concepts, ethics, and standards used in the auditing process
- Demonstrate how to develop an audit program
- Understand how to conduct an effective audit
- Execute post audit activities
Who Should Attend:
- Personnel involved in the auditing of an organization’s management system
- Professionals seeking auditor refresher training
- Individuals wishing to learn how to audit and understand the audit process
CEUs and Certificates:
This course is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training. Participants meeting the requirements of the course will be awarded the following:
Certificate: A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the requirements of the class and the practical assessment.