API Fundamentals of Auditing Training - Presented by Aston Technical Consulting Services LLC
When: November 07, 2022 - November 08, 2022
Where: Virtual Live Training (Central Standard Time)
Registration fee (per attendee): $1,495
Learn how to conduct effective audits. This two-day course covers auditing fundamentals as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program.
About the Instructor:
Bill Aston is a certified Exemplar Global Master Auditor. Bill is an established quality professional and mentor whose expertise as a trainer is supported by actual hands-on field experience. He has worked in the oil and gas and petrochemical industries for over 40 years. His past work experiences include QA/QC, Risk management, Personnel training, and auditing related to Gas plant operations, Supply chain quality management, Plant construction projects, Onshore and Offshore pipelines construction projects, and development of quality management systems for certification and API product monogram licenses. Other professional certifications maintained by Bill include PECB certified Lead Auditor, ASQ Certified Quality Auditor, and Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider. Bill is a member of API Quality Subcommittee 18, API Supply Chain Management Subcommittee 20, and US TAG to ISO TC 176 and TC 67.
All Course Inquiries Please Contact:
Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits
- Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformities
- Demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from auditors
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define key auditing concepts, ethics, and standards used in the auditing process
- Demonstrate how to develop an audit program
- Understand how to conduct an effective audit
- Execute post audit activities
Who Should Attend:
- Personnel involved in the auditing of an organization’s management system
- Professionals seeking auditor refresher training
- Individuals wishing to learn how to audit and understand the audit process
CEUs and Certificates:
This course is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training. Participants meeting the requirements of the course will be awarded the following:
Certificate: A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the requirements of the class and the practical assessment.